Monday 14 September 2015

Favourite season , why? and what does it say about you.

#blogtemberchallenge

My favourite season is Winter, yeap crazy as it seems but I love it. Being able to wear my favourite trackie pants, Lots of blankets and hot chocolate. Gives me a feeling of content.

other things I love about Winter

*  the rain, watching the grey clouds roll in such amazing shapes and colours

* Lightning , I know it's not the best but the colours and strikes are so amazing almost magical

* Thunder , I will admit not really my favourite but surely gets the heart racing.

Snuggling up with a book, Ugg boots and lazy days in bed.

There is just something about a storm that has me sitting there for hours watching,  Mother Natures own show, simply beautiful .

Not really sure what that says about me , hahaha some might say cold hearted, guess I just like what Mother Natures has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment