Tuesday 1 September 2015

Blog - tember

 



 Hi there,

I have decided to take the Blog- tember Challenge, and now that I have sat down to start I realised that I know nothing about blogging, hahaha so guess I'm going to learn alot. hope you will enjoy watching me learn.

Day 1 Introduce myself

OK here goes,

First of all I am a mother of two beautiful children, Bianca and Connor, Bias I know but why not.
I am a married to Neil , who is my rock,
I stay at home , not to do the housework, but to be there for my kids.
I surf the internet way too much and that includes Facebook
I don't scrapbook much but still buy heaps of products , so that is classed as scrapping right?
I have way too many hobbies, Family history, hockey, sewing, scrapbooking, reading, just to name a few.
Currently I am doing a jigsaw puzzle and just jumped on the band wagon of colouring in books.
Chocolate and coffee are my biggest down fall. I have a sad sense of humour and swear way too much
I am a cancer surviour and very proud of it tooo.



 So there is some of it - hope you will take up the challenge too









No comments:

Post a Comment