Saturday 1 February 2014



 Hi there :)  I'm pretty excited to be part of the Page Draft Sketch Release. My first real Design team position.
I don't normally put my hand up for these sorts of things as I feel , well my work is pretty simple but when I saw the call out  I just went you know what why not try it. A huge thanks to Em for the opportunity and the support, I learnt a few important lessons along the way.hahaha
I had a blast. You rock :)


The sketches to chose from were awesome and choosing just one wasn't easy , .But finally decided on this one  .

 my sketch choice








my Layout






Now it's pretty simple and it's been awhile since I have scrapped , but it's all up hill from here. :)


 Go check it out here

Let me know what you think.
oh and good luck .xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely honoured you applied Ros, I am so glad you gave it a go! You have created a fabulous page for this special release it oozes love and shows how proud you are of your kids and its completely gorgeous. Your simple style (as you put it) I call it clean is refreshing and is perfect to showcase sketches so please dont be afraid to apply for future Page Drafts calls or any other sketch challenge site for that matter because you are a tonne of fun and would be a great team member! Happy scrapping, happy blogging and hey have fun applying for DT's he he Em xo

    ReplyDelete